jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

The first time when I was asked why I was taking English 101 my immediate answer was "it’s a requirement". Now I realize that is not the only reason especially because English is not my first language. I have lived in the United States for only 5 year, so I need to keep improving my English. English 101 is the best way to improve my writing, reading, and speaking skills. For me English was the hardest barrier in my life when my family decided to come to the U.S. but now that I’m here am not giving up, that is why this class will be so helpful for my English but also to make a career.
            English is also the world’s most spoken language. Therefore, English is the language that everybody wants to learn to succeed in life. That is why I believe is fair that school’s require students to take this class, because without English you will not understand the system in the U.S. I mean that in order to be successful we have to understand people around us in order to make better living conditions for our own. In my own experience English is a hard language to master because it has many details in which people like me gets confused, trying to convert words from their language directly into English. My best advice for everybody is to take extra English courses so life can be easier in the future. English is the one of the pillars to be successful because any career in life has to do with the language. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario