viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

Making Revisions


When I wrote my literacy narrative for the first draft I only tried to put my ideas down without looking to grammar. The major change that I did to my paper was to fix all the grammar errors and I really didn’t change the structure because I believe I have strong points that will help to my literacy narrative. My big problem is that I make too many sentence errors and I have to keep an eye on that because it can make my paper of low quality. I’m still looking in my paper and reading it over and over to see what I can change and I’m not sure yet but I might add other ideas into the body paragraphs.
 However, I think I have a good first draft I just need to make sure my audience will like it and also that they understand the point of it. I found many errors and points that were irrelevant thanks to peer review but I also found errors in my essays by re-reading my paper over and over. Although I believe that I have a good paper and especially a good introduction I just need to work a little bit more in my body paragraphs. My body paragraphs I think are kinda repetitive so I need to come up with new ideas to add to my paper that can work with my intro and the rest of the paper.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario