viernes, 9 de marzo de 2012

Choice in Topics #9


           Of the three assignments that we have seen so far, in my opinion the hardest one was the Advertisement Analysis. The Advertisement analysis I found it hard because sometimes its tricks you in what the real meaning of the ad is. The easiest to write about was the literacy narrative because you write about personal experiences and the ideas come automatically.
            Anyways, it doesn’t matter how hard or easy they were all of them helped me to write better and that’s why I’m in this class. In this class am learning how to write in different styles and keep the writing on topic. I feel like I’m learning and also learning a lot by reading my peer’s papers. This class is also helping me to enrich my vocabulary and to understand things that I didn’t know. For example I have learned what does logos, pathos and ethos stand for.
            So, for the rest of this semester I am going to try to learn as much as I can in writing other styles. I know that this is going to be possible by putting all the effort possible from me and also by working together with the class and listening to their opinions and of course by listening to Ms.Spencer. This is the best class that I have taken so far in college because everybody gets along with each other and always willing to help. We have a class in which everybody give ideas about the topics we are analyzing that can be very helpful in order to write good papers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario