viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Peer Review #10


           In this class I learned that in peer review you obtain more ideas in how to write your papers and also how to organize your ideas. In our peer review we get into small groups in which we all read our paper and our peers would give us feedback. This peer review is effective because we are able to get opinion from other people. I believe that it can be improved by talking more about it with the class as a whole. That way we will have an idea in how to make our papers better.
            My weakness in peer review is that I get shy when reading my own paper and also I feel uncomfortable when I’m in front of others and they are reading my paper. My strength in peer review is that I’m able to give real good ideas to my peers that they can add to their papers to make more complete. I believe that peer review is the best thing to do when writing papers because at that early step you are able to see your weak points and have the chance to change that before the final paper. For me is better to do it in big groups because we are able to get more ideas.
            I think that we should keep the peer reviews as we have been doing in class because it helps everyone to write our papers. Peer review should be done for every paper because nobody writes perfect papers and everyone needs feedback from others in orders to make good papers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario