viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Revisions #14


            For my portfolio I’m going to revise the argument analysis. My strongest in this essay was that I successfully talked about how the author failed to make his argument and how the tone used was not trustworthy. The weaknesses were my organization and not having a clear thesis statement to tell the purpose of the essay. I will make sure that I address both strengths and weaknesses in order to have a well-written essay.
            In order to make good revision I will focus in organization of my paper and make sure that I have a stated thesis stamen and also having it in the right place. The organization and thesis statement have to go together because organization is how the paper flows and it has to be connected with the statement of purpose. This will help in order to have a good essay and also they are the most important things to make an effective essay, since the thesis is what tells the reader what the essay is going to be about and also the organization is not to lose the reader so they both have to be well connected.
            Also I’m going to make sure that every claim is connected to my main idea and not losing focus.  Other thing I’m going to be careful about is that I have to be careful of not mixing my claims so that my organization is clear and in the right order to make sense to the audience. I have to make sure that my thoughts are clear and that they are understandable for all the audience. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario